Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Week 2 Blog Assignment



Week 2 Assignment

Researching the multimedia websites, I decided to post the URL http://www.ven.org/general_learner/multimedia_resources.html Utah Education Network. My reason to select this website is the multimedia resources for educators and students provides access to websites with numerous resources educators can use in multimedia presentations. Within my present professional practice, following guidelines for copyright and usage, I will utilize presentations created with Microsoft PowerPoint. Another example of how I may incorporate technology from the multimedia website is to explore Think Port: Think Classroom, Online Clips. I intend to share the information with adult male correctional offenders.


I selected this website to gather further information about gamification. The website stated that gamification as one of the top 10 technology trends for 2012. Within the correctional classroom, most offenders think of online gaming strictly as entertainment. I plan to transform online concepts into the correctional classroom. I will share my outcome through this blog. Additionally, I will provide the adult offenders with online learning information that may promote someone to enroll in online classes and encourage their children.

2 comments:

  1. Gloria,
    I am a huge supporter of gamification as a learning tool. It can be used in a variety of ways to supporting and enhance the learning experience. I specifically look to incorporate this technology in my professional practice by using it to reinforce subject matter and provide a forum that will support continuous learning. It is an innovative and engaging way to motivate learners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria,
    I also really love using gamification as a learning tool. I believe that it can be utilized within any course. It helps to make things more fun and interactive. Thanks for sharing.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete